RadioPi is a Ham Radio Raspberry Pi OS image. It's optimized for remote control and field operation. You can flash it into a SD card, and run it on a RPi computer directly.
RadioPi is desgined to
- Control your rig, run FT8, log QSO, and upload to LoTW.
- Control your rig at home, when you take a walk in a park.
- Go to field without your laptop computer.
- Discover QSO by SDR and amateur satellites.
- Rapid Deployment, Plug & Play.
Features of RadioPi
- Default user: pi
- Setting Locale to en_US.UTF8. Chinese Language also is supported. fcitx fcitx-googlepinyin input method are installed
- chornyd and gpsd for timing service
- non-ham softwares are removed。the zipped distro IMG is only 1.28GB
- Gnuradio and SDR libs are installed, such as hackrf, gr-osmosdr and so on. it is ready for more fun of SDR testings
- SSH, VNC, Avahi services are enabled for field operation
- A hotspot "radiopi" is installed for field operation
- A 1280x1024@60Hz screen resolution is installed. it's better for iPad's VNC to remote control RadioPi.
Software on RadioPi
- WSJT-X, 2.2.2,
The extreme weak-signal communication software
- JTDX, 2.1.0-RC150,
More features than WSJT-X
- TQSL, 2.4.3,
The ARRL LoTW QSL client
- Xlog, 2.0.14,
A light weight logging program
- Fldigi, 4.1.01,
Amateur Radio in Digital Modes
- CHIRP, daily20190104,
Programming amateur radios, supporting a large number of manufacturers and models, such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Baofeng, TYT and so on.
- QSSTV, 9.2.6,
Receiving and transmitting SSTV and HAMDRM(DSSTV)
- GNU Radio Companion, 22.214.171.124,
GNU Radio is a free & open-source software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.
- GQRX, 2.11.5,
Gqrx is an open source software defined radio receiver (SDR) powered by the GNU Radio and the Qt graphical toolkit.
- CubicSDR, 0.2.5,
Cross-platform SDR application
- Direwolf, 1.4,
A software "soundcard" modem/TNC and APRS en/decoder
- Gpredict, 2.3-33-gca42d22-1,
A real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application
- VNC Server, 6.7.2,
To remote control your rig remotely by VNC
- PulseAudio Preferences, 1.1,
For simultaneous line-output, and transmit monitoring.
RadioPi User Guide
For more infomation, Please read RadioPi User Guide